I will be holding a workshop next week!
Wed. October 26th: 6:30pm until done
(Unless you are game for this Sat. afternoon 3pm?)

Come join me for a fun evening of Halloween project kits, completely prepped with instructions and ready for you to put your magic to! 
{& treats}


Order now as these are a limited edition and quantity is limited. First come!

Email me your order and confirm your attendance for the 26th. {Deadline to order is SUN please}
freckledesigns@gmail.com
(I am willing to pick a later date if this appears to be a conflict for many, but I was hopeful to get these done so you may enjoy them this holiday as well.)

Bewitched Hat {Limited Edition}
A design with a twist by freckleDesigns
14"x 1 1/2" : Stands on its own
Hat and brim paper options are shown.  (Black "boo" paper is standard.  Kit includes  wood, paper, ribbons, flowers, stones, vinyl, instructions, AND paint and glue if you attend the workshop.
$23.50

Candy Corn Mini Trio {Limited Edition}
A design with a twist by freckleDesigns

4"x 2 3/4" : Stand on their own
Kit includes wood, papers, ribbons, wire, vinyl, stone AND paint and glue if you attend the workshop.
$14.50

Halloween Decals
An original design by freckleDesigns

Dress up anything! Choose your style. 
~2 witches shoes approx. 5"x7" ea. 
~6pk of spiders approx. 4"x4" ea.
~2 pairs of pumpkins (yes, that would be 4) approx. 8"x4.5"pair
~haunted house almost 9"x9"
~6pk bats approx. 4"x3" ea. (1 lg. shown in picture)
$6.50 a cut

Halloween Shadow Box
7"x9"
Stands alone or can be hung
*May become available

I'm looking forward to it!  Thanks for your patience as I have been taking necessary time for life's happenings.  I'm ready to put my toes back in the water.   

freckledesigns@gmail.com